Sunday, February 8, 2009

Photographing Needlework

This was the poll winner for what you want to see next. I have the document completed, I just have to figure out how to make a link in Blogger and host the pdf somewhere. I know it can be done, just need to read how. Meanwhile, it looks to be a beautiful sunset here on the river, and I have a dinner date. More later...
Well, I have been trying for over an hour to upload a 2.5 MB file to Google docs. To no avail. I think my IPS is throttling me. I give up, it is well past my bedtime.
The fifth time is the charm, I hope. If this link doesn't work, please let me know - comment does work. Again, sorry for the delay....

1 comment:

  1. It is a bit difficult to get to this article unless one has a google account. Not everyone does. May I post the article on my blog with full credits to you? I have a special page with tips on craft photography. My blog is http://theshopsampler.wordpress.com I also have another at http://blackworklessons.com

    Thank you! julie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. Comments are moderated.