Saturday, December 27, 2008

Greetings, Welcome, Happy New Year!

I am happy you are taking the time to visit. I hope you find useful information here. I have been compiling various resources at other locations, the latest being mac.com. But they have truly rubbed me the wrong way so for the new year, I am moving over here.
I created my last blog/website primarily to keep track of current mystery counted stitch projects. Having the links in one place helps when you need to visit several to get the latest part.
I also compiled lists of websites and blogs with stitching instructions, finishing instructions, or anything else that I find inspiring.
My intent is not to be a comprehensive listing of all resources because there are other places that do that - much better than I could with my available time. I have linked some of these excellent sites here.
Mostly, I want to keep track of the mystery projects and stitch-alongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. Comments are moderated.